It is finally here and it is finally worth the wait. Full video:
Yet another great video overview from Ash, this time featuring Mi Band 2.
– Fitness, heart rate and sleep tracker
– OLED display, view time, step count, heart rate
– 20-day battery, IP67 water resistant
– ADI accelerometer and optical heart rate sensor
– Anodized 0.05mm ultra-thin button
– Upgraded pedometer algorithm
– Hypoallergenic silicone band
– 2nd gen Bluetooth 4.0 for faster, stable connections
– Price: 149 RMB or $22 after conversion
– Available for order in China on Jun 7, at 10:00 Beijing Time
(Stated on their product page: 6月7日 早10点开售)
Check out the full slide show from their facebook announcement:
As posted by Xiaomi on their forums, it is official now that they will be rolling out Mi Band 2 as well with the rest of the lineup (Max and MIUI 8). They additionally went in depth with the MIUI 8 Notification Shade. It is obviously an improvement in comparison to the MIUI 7 shade.
Now let’s see if those “leaks” were true of the Mi Band 2.